Monday, August 25, 2008

Someday We'll All Be Free



Hang on to the world...
As it spins around...
Just don't let the spin get you down...
Things are moving so fast...
Hold on tight and you will last...

Keep on walking tall...
Hold your head up high...
Lay your dreams right up to the sky, oh yes...
Sing your greatest song, mm-hmm...
And you'll keep growing, growing on...
Take it from me...
Someday we'll all be free...
Oh, oh, I said just wait and see...
Someday we'll all be free...
So just you keep walking...
And you take it from me...
Someday...
Someday...
You and me...
We'll all be...
Free...

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah...
I said you can believe me...
'Cause I'm gonna...
You're gonna...
I'm gonna...
We're gonna...
We're gonna...
Be free, yeah...
Oh oh...
Yeah, ooh...

*)I love you Alicia...!!! no other words, just I LOVE YOU... great, great, great...!!! the best female voice ever... Aliciaaaa...

No comments: